Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Coming in August... Author interview with Kathi Macias

I just wanted to let you know I'm planning another author interview in August. We'll be visiting with Kathi Macias about her newest book, Beyond Me, Living a You-First Life in a Me-First World (New Hope Publishers, 2008).

I'm looking forward to seeing what Kathi has to say about living as a true disciple of Jesus Christ. Her book promises to help readers who are currently dissatisfied with their present spiritual condition.

Watch for this new interview...

...coming in August.

2 comments:

Sue Tornai said...

I am looking forward to this interview and I want to read the book. Thank you for making this available.

Dianne E. Butts said...

I'm scurrying to read the book, Sue. I'm almost done with it and am formulating some interview questions for Kathi. She has a lot of good stuff to say. This is definitely a discipleship book--meaning good for those who want to grow in Christ. I'm looking forward to this interview!
Blessings,
Dianne